UNITED ARABIC EMIRATES
- The UAE is a federal state, including seven member states, located in the Arabian Peninsula: Abu Dhabi, Umm al-Qaiwan, Fujairah, Ra's al-Khaimah, Sharjah, Dubai, Ajman.
- The largest area member state with the largest population is Abu Dhabi, followed by Dubai.
- The United Arab Emirates consist mainly of desert sand and the highest elevations are up to 1,500m high.
- The Arab Emirates is the fourth richest country in the world.
- The main income of the country is ensured by the oil and gas exports. Trade and tourism have increased during the last years. Tourism especially in the member state of Dubai.
- Area: 83,600 km²
- Population: 5.74 million (2013)
- Climate: The climate is one of the hottest worldwide. It is a dry desert climate. In the coastal areas often very high humidity can be measured. It rains only in one or two days a year. In winter, temperatures rarely drop below 15C. In summer during July and August temperature is sometimes more than 40C
- Interesting places for sale: Dubai, Abu Dhabi